We have suspended all dog training classes at this time until further notice.
This will help with social distancing since our classes are reserved for 10 dogs at a time and most people bring kids and spouses.
Registering Now for New Classes Starting Very Soon!
Force Free, Positive Reinforcement Training with a Clicker
Trainers communicate precisely which actions will earn those consequences/rewards by using a consistent sound to “mark” the actions or behaviors we like. That marker is often the sound of a clicker.
Benefits of Clicker Training
- Accelerated learning
- Strengthened human-animal bond
- Enthusiastic learners
She competes in obedience and agility and is currently training agility classes at her local kennel club.
Erin believes that training is a partnership between us and our dogs and that positive reinforcement training strengthens our partnership.
Karen Pryor Academy Certified Training Partner (KPA CTP)
Watch the video Karen Pryor Academy for Animal Training & Behavior below.
Dog Training Class Schedule
Sign up today! Call us at 262-781-5277!
You can also email us below!
In this class puppies between the ages of 8 and 16 weeks (at the start of the session) will spend time
- socializing with other puppies
- exploring new items in their environments
- be introduced to some basic obedience and real-life skills like crate training, targeting, sit and down.
Owners will also learn:
- Strategies for dealing with common young puppy concerns like house training, chewing and jumping on people.
- About topics such as development, handling, socialization, and nutrition.
In this class, owners and puppies between the ages of 16 weeks and 6 months (at the start of the session) will learn
- Basic obedience skills such as sit, down, come, leave it and send to the mat
- How to deal with common behavior problems like chewing, digging and barking
- Educational topics like spay/neuter, development and car rides
In this class, owners and dogs 6 months or older (at the start of the session) will learn
- Basic obedience skills such as targeting, loose leash walking, sit and down
- How to deal with common behavior concerns like chewing, counter-surfing and jumping up
In this class, we will take the basic obedience skills to the next level. We will work on distraction, duration, distance and difficulty of behaviors learned in the Basics class as well as new behaviors like heeling and front.