Our hospital and resort are open and fully operational as we progress through this global pandemic and the challenges it presents.
If your pet is sick or scheduled for routine care, our hospital is happy to serve you. The majority of hospital veterinary services will be performed curbside to promote social distancing and to safeguard the health of our clients and staff. Clients are permitted into the hospital for extenuating circumstances including end of life situations and surgery admittance. We appreciate your patience and understanding that all other services will be performed curbside. Although services will be performed curbside, select appointments will receive an invitation for video visits for you to virtually be in the exam room with your pet and the doctor while you wait comfortably in your vehicle.
- Upon arriving for your pet’s appointment in the parking lot please call us. A receptionist will ask you a few preliminary questions to assist with the curbside process and provide you with next steps.
- A technician will come out to your car and escort your pet into the hospital where the doctor will perform an exam.
- The doctor will either begin the video visit or call you to discuss your pet’s examination.
- You will then be transferred to a member of their team who will settle your balance with contactless payment over the phone. If necessary, we will still accept cash and checks.
- Your receipt, medications, food and your pet will be brought back to your car.
If you do not have a cell phone or experience poor reception please come to the door and knock on our window. We will assist you outside as soon as possible.
Medication & Food:
- We would be happy to deliver prescriptions and food directly to your vehicle in the parking lot. Please call us upon your arrival.
- Please visit our online store (insert link) and we can arrange shipping of any food or prescriptions directly to your home.
- Alternatively, you can pay over the phone when ordering medications and food from our hospital and we will give you curbside delivery service.
- We are also able to accommodate after-hours medication pick up.
Our goal at Brook-Falls is to remain open to serve your pet’s needs while keeping our staff healthy. We appreciate your partnership and understanding during these challenging times. Please call our office with any questions or special needs and we would be happy to assist. Please see blog written by Dr. Wittenburg for more information on curbside care: Curbside Veterinary Care | Brook-Falls Veterinary Hospital & Exotic Care
Brook-Falls Veterinary Hospital & Exotic Care, Inc.
Brook-Falls Luxury Pet Resort & Doggy Day Care
Brook-Falls is Your Menomonee Falls Animal Hospital
Serving the Menomonee Falls & Brookfield, WI Area
Brook-Falls Vet Clinic Hospital Video Tour.
We Take Care of All Pets Big and Small!
The best veterinary clinic in the area is Brook-Falls Veterinary Hospital & Exotic Care, Inc. Brook-Falls offers quality compassionate care for pets and their people. Brook-Falls treats dogs, cats, small mammals, birds & reptiles and features the only exotic pet veterinarians in the Milwaukee and Waukesha County area.
Here At Brook-Falls We Take the Animal-Human Bond Seriously
At Brook-Falls Veterinary Hospital & Exotic Care, a Menomonee Falls animal hospital, we understand these special relationships better than anyone. We get why pet health is important to every pet owner and why your pets medical care is vital to them having an exceptional quality of life. Why? Because we care. We are animal lovers through and through. Beyond all of the degrees we’ve earned to become an animal vet and the many years of experience we’ve amassed, we are pet owners just like you, devoted to providing the best life possible to the animals we love by way of exceptional veterinary care.
Speaking of the exotic species, you can always rest assured that the pet care we provide is nothing less than excellent.
How do I find the Best Animal Hospital Near Me?
Ask other pet owners about the Veterinary Clinics in your area. You can also search for Google Reviews for veterinarians. Once you find a veterinary clinic you like, it’s a good idea to make sure they provide the services you need. Most clinics provide services for cats, dogs and small mammals, however, your pet might be a parrot.
“The Pet Weight Problem” Written by Dr. Harris (Brook-Falls) One of the most asked questions at the vet office include “Is Fluffy a good weight?” or “How much should I feed Fluffy?” Unfortunately, we see a lot of overweight dogs and cats as veterinarians. Recent...
Updated: (Courtesy of the FDA) On January 11, 2021, Midwestern Pet Foods, Inc. expanded the recall to include all pet food products containing corn that were made in the firm’s Oklahoma plant and that expire on or before July 9, 2022. More than 1000 lot codes are...
In just a few days, it will be the beginning of a new year. Because 2020 was quite the roller coaster ride, now is the perfect time to make some resolutions for 2021. New Years Resolutions for Your Pet If your resolutions (like many of us) include getting more...