RESERVATIONS, CHECK-INS AND CHECK-OUTSPlease call us to make a reservation for lodging and doggy day care.
Please Call to Make Your Reservation
DROP OFF & PICKUP HOURS LODGING:
- CHECK-INS: YOU CAN CHECK-IN BY APPOINTMENT AFTER 8:30 AM MONDAY – SATURDAY.
- EARLY CHECK-OUT: CHECK OUT IS BETWEEN 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM MONDAY – SATURDAY.
- CHECK-OUTS BEFORE 10 AM ARE CONSIDERED TO BE “EARLY CHECK-OUT” AND YOU WILL NOT INCUR LODGING CHARGES FOR THAT DAY.
- CHECK-OUT AFTER 10 AM, YOU WILL INCUR LODGING CHARGES FOR THAT DAY.
- CHECK-OUT SUNDAYS – FROM 3 PM – 5 PM BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
NO CHECK-INS ON SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS.
WE REQUIRE AN OVERNIGHT DEPOSIT FOR ALL SPECIES WHEN BOOKING.* DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
PAYMENT IS REQUIRED IN FULL AT THE TIME OF CHECK-OUT.
*(DEPOSIT PRICE DEPENDENT ON ACCOMMODATION SELECTED.)
Doggy Daycare Hours
Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 6:00 pm*
*Recommended Check-In is 6 am – 8 am due to programmed class activities from 8 am – 4 pm.
Saturdays include “Group Play Only” from 7 am – 1 pm.
Sundays – No daycare offered.
- Each participant will be given their own suite with a sheepskin rug for the rest periods and you may choose to purchase a snack such as a pupcicle, frosty paw, or pupcake. ($3.99/each) or bring your own mid-day snack for us to give to your dog.
Recommended Check-out 4-6 pm Weekdays and Saturdays at before 1 pm.
Late Pick-up Fees/Overnight Lodging Fees
We realize that traffic and unexpected emergencies can prevent you from picking up your pet.
A Late Pick-Up Fee of $15.00 will be charged for all late pick-ups between 6 pm – 6:20 pm.
Pets not picked-up prior to 6:20 pm will be lodged overnight and charged $40.00.
Your pet will be given dinner and tucked into bed and all safe and sound with us.
Peak Season Reservations
We recommend any Peak Season Reservations be made well in advance due to high demand
Our Peak Season Includes the following dates:
|Spring Break||March 18 – April 1, 2020|
|Easter||April 8 – April 15, 2020|
|Memorial Day||May 22 – June 2, 2020|
|Super Summer||June 29 – July 31, 2020|
|Labor Day||September 3 – September 9, 2020|
|Thanksgiving||November 24 – December 1, 2020|
|Christmas/New Years||December 23, 2020 – January 2, 2021|