Your Senior Special Needs Pets are Safe and Secure at All Times
Our senior center lodging for dogs provides nice quiet comfy surroundings with plenty of couches and a fireplace for those dogs that just need to chill during their stay.
- TLC pet suites and bedding that meet the needs for geriatric, fragile or sensitive pets
- Senior Center for dogs with all the comforts of home – fireplace, couches, close supervision
- Non-slip flooring for traction
- Small group play with aged/ability matched dogs
- access to daily veterinary care on-site
- Padded rubber floor in play areas
Special Care Needs for Your Pet
- Insulin Injections ($10.00 per dose )
- Significant incontinence requiring extra outdoor trips or hygiene care – $6 per extra out, bathing price varies
- Paralysis or severely limited mobility assistance ($20.00/day)
- Aggression requiring modified handling to keep dog and staff safe and comfortable ($10 to $25.00 per day, depending on severity)
- Special handling during feeding – separating pets sharing suite during feedings, direct monitoring, syringe feeding ($5/day)
- Special meal preparation, beyond basic dry or canned with simple add-ins ($2 per meal)
Our goal is to make sure your senior dog is safe, comfortable and secure. That goes for you too! You can leave your senior dog with peace of mind knowing that a veterinarian is on-site to help with any medical needs and to manage any problems that may arise.