No more boredom. No more getting lost in the crowd.
At Brook-Falls’ Enrichment-based Doggy Day Care, we’re confident we’ll exceed all of your expectations.
Enrichment-Based Doggy DayCare Menomonee Falls, WI
Our Doggy Daycare based in Menomonee Falls is the first and only enrichment-based doggy daycare in the area.
What’s enrichment-based daycare? It’s creating a happier and healthier version of your dog by providing activities that stimulate your dogs brain keeping your dog from being bored and frustrated which can lead to undesirable behavior.
Here at Brook-Falls, our doggy daycare model is different!
We strive to offer the most beneficial individual and small group socialization and enrichment activities.
Doggy Daycare Menomonee Falls Improves Pets Well-being
At Brook-Falls Doggy Day Care, Your dog will participate in individual and small group activities, including brain games, learning curriculum’s, exercise activities, socialization sessions, supervised playtime, all while improving your pet’s psychological and physical well-being.
You can be certain that we’ll provide the best balance of physical exercise, mental activities, and the required rest periods for your pet.
Enjoy Peace of Mind When You Leave Your Pet With Us!
- A Safe and Secure Environment – Onsite Veterinarians!
Our Enrichment doggy daycare offers you peace of mind by providing an expert supervised, safe and secure environment for your pet with an on-site veterinarian in case an emergency would arise.
- State of the Art Facility
Our facility is designed for comfort controlling odor, humidity, bacteria, and viruses. We feature 3 large indoor and 3 large outdoor (weather permitting) exercise areas with water play in our outdoor area!
- Enrichment Activities
From individual attention to group socialization, your pup will have it all! Our enrichment program covers Social, Cognitive, Sensory, Physical, Toy and Feeding Enrichment as well as the appropriate rest time.
Environmental Enrichment is Important for Dogs.
When dogs are mentally and physically stimulated it reduces displeasing behaviors that may result from boredom and frustration.
Examples of Enrichment Activities
- Manner Refreshers
- Individual Intelligence Training Activity
- Play Ball
- Chuck-it – Long Ball Throws
- Brain Games
- Food Dispensing Toys
- Nose Work Games
- Puppy Push Ups
- Wait (Training)
- Loose Leash Walking
- Tunnel Of Fun
- Find It
- Flirt Poles/Flirt Sticks
- Canine Houdini (Problem Solving)
- London Bridge
- Follow The Leader
- Treasure Hunt – Fun & Desensitization
- Hoop Day
- Bowling For Biscuits
- Dog Digs
- Puzzle Toys
- Snuffle Mats (Mimics Grass– Teaching Dog To Sniff Out Food)
- Stuffed Kongs (For Stimulation)
- Agility Course
- Dog Training
- Sniff Breaks (Walks)
- Fly Ball
Canine Enrichment Day Care Pricing
We are now offering 1/2 days of daycare for $23.00!
“Are you working from home these days? Do you need time to concentrate, but need something for your dog to do?
Brook-Falls has got you covered. For your convenience, we are now offering ½ day doggy daycare with free valet service (to help with social distancing recommendations) for $23.00.
Your dog will still need to pass a temperament test and to meet all of our health requirements but can come to play either all day or ½ of the day while you are working.
We can help tire them out while you are hard at work. Dogs love a routine, enrichment doggy daycare is very routine.
We are here to help!!! We’ve got you covered for your pet’s needs.
- Call to schedule, drop off either between 6:30-8 am and they play with us until noon or drop off between 12-1 pm and play with us until 5:30.
- The day of play, call from the carport, we will look you up, go over your desired wishes needs, i.e. pupcicle, pupcake for lunch, place a payment method on file, go to your car, get you your valet sign for future play dates, pick up your pup and play with them.
- We ask that you do not bring lunch from home at this time for your pet, we have food available to purchase to give them a treat/snack/lunch
|$20.00 and includes 1/2 day of daycare.|
*Temperament Testing is scheduled
Monday – Fridays at 8 AM or 1 PM
Pay as you go
|1 Full-Day Enrichment Day Care||$40/day|
|1 Day Group Play Pass (Saturdays Only)||$25/day|
Reservations Are Required
Reservations for enrichment daycare are required due to the smaller learning groups.
There is no guaranty of availability for drop-ins without reservations
During the Week Enrichment Passes
Purchase a Pass and SAVE!
Enrichment 5-day pass
*Expires 35 days from purchase
$180. – $36/day
Enrichment 15-day pass
*Expires 60 days from purchase
$510. – $34/day
Enrichment 30-day pass
*Expires 90 days from purchase
$960. – $32/day
SATURDAY PLAY PASSES
5-day Saturday Play Pass
*Expires 60 days from purchase
*Passcards cannot be shared between dogs, are nonrefundable, nontransferable, and cannot be applied to lodging fees.
Temporarily, Saturday Morning Playtime is Suspended
We have suspended Saturday group play (7a-1p)
Requirements for Daycare
- Must be 16 weeks or older
- spayed or neutered before 7mo of age.
- Submit the “Canine Personality Profile” form from our website online
- Submit your veterinary records prior to scheduled temperament test
- An annual wellness exam by your veterinarian.
- Canine Distemper/Parvo (DHPP)
- Bivalent k9 influenza
- Annual fecal testing
- Lyme is recommended but not required as our facility adjoins a nature conservancy
- Show proof of purchase of a veterinary prescribed flea/tick product or we can apply for an additional fee.
- Schedule an inhouse temperament test
- Purchase enrichment passes
- We require your dog to wear a well fitted flat collar (no prong collars)
Doggy Daycare Hours
Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 6:00 pm*
*Recommended Check-In is 6 am – 8 am due to programmed class activities from 8 am – 4 pm.
Saturdays include “Group Play Only” from 7 am – 1 pm.
Sundays – No daycare offered.
- Each participant will be given their own suite with a sheepskin rug for the rest periods and you may choose to purchase a snack such as a pupcicle, frosty paw, or pupcake. ($3.99/each) or bring your own mid-day snack for us to give to your dog.
Recommended Check-out 4-6 pm Weekdays and Saturdays at before 1 pm.
Late Pick-up Fees/Overnight Lodging Fees
We realize that traffic and unexpected emergencies can prevent you from picking up your pet.
A Late Pick-Up Fee of $15.00 will be charged for all late pick-ups between 6 pm – 6:20 pm.
Pets not picked-up prior to 6:20 pm will be lodged overnight and charged $40.00.
Your pet will be given dinner and tucked into bed and all safe and sound with us.
Doggy Day Care Checklist
You can view or download the entire doggy day care checklist below.
Canine Personality Profile
Please make sure to fill out the canine personality profile below.