Doggy Daycare Temperament Test and Interview
Request an interview today and get your temperament test for only $1.
All lodging guests must pass our temperament test and interview prior to enrolling in our enrichment-based doggy daycare program.
Before submitting your interview request, you’ll need to fill out (2) online forms.
3. Complete the Temperament Test and Interview form
To set up your temperament test and interview, please complete our interview request form below. PLEASE NOTE: This is a request only. You will be contacted shortly by a representative to schedule the actual time for the interview.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DAYCARE
- Must be 16 weeks or older
- spayed or neutered before 7mo of age.
- Submit the “Canine Personality Profile” form from our website online
- Submit your veterinary records prior to scheduled temperament test
- An annual wellness exam by your veterinarian.
- Canine Distemper/Parvo (DHPP)
- Bivalent k9 influenza
- Annual fecal testing
- Lyme is recommended but not required as our facility adjoins a nature conservancy
- Show proof of purchase of a veterinary prescribed flea/tick product or we can apply for an additional fee.
- Schedule an inhouse temperament test
- Purchase enrichment passes
- We require your dog to wear a well fitted flat collar (no prong collars)
Again, please make sure you have filled out and submitted the Pet Resort, Doggy Day Care and Training policy and liability waiver as well as the Canine Personality Profile form prior to requesting your interview.