Here at Brook-Falls Pet Resort, we care for your pets as if they were our own. Our state-of-the-art facility has been specially designed to meet the needs of a wide variety of pets including dogs, cats, birds, reptiles/amphibians as well as small mammals.
We closely monitor your pet’s behavior, appetite, and general well-being during their stay. If there are any health concerns/issues that arise while your pet is a guest, we will consult with one of our on-site veterinarians at the adjacent Brook-Falls Veterinary Hospital & Exotic Care, Inc. Holly Bennett, a Certified Veterinary Technician will be at the Resort at all times.
Pet Assurance is Available
We offer Pet Assurance! That’s right! for a $1.50 per day fee, Brook-Falls Veterinary Hospital & Exotic Care will exam and treat your pet up to $350 if your pet becomes ill.
Each guest will participate in “Yappy Hour” where they receive individual attention, an appropriate healthy treat, and even a bed-time story.
Individual attention and playtime are available as an add-on for an additional fee.
For Room service, we offer a high-quality diet that is easy on your pet’s digestive system. However, we do recommend you bring your pet’s food. Your pet is welcome to bring blankets, toys, and treats with them on their stay.
Please let us know about any medications. We are happy to medicate your pet for an additional fee.
Our Resort and “Spa” are flea-free zones.
For the protection of our guests, all canine and feline patients should receive appropriate prevention meds prior to their stay. Any pets found with fleas will be treated with appropriate medications.
Note: We do offer “Medical Boarding” in our hospital under the care of our veterinarians. Medical boarding includes pets with diabetes, pregnant or nursing pets.
Mandatory Resort Requirements
All dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations and proof of records for Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella (canine cough) and Influenza (Canine Flu).
Discover the Difference!
What makes Brook-Falls Luxury Pet Resort different from all the rest?
- Our HVAC system is specifically designed to control odor, humidity and most importantly bacteria and viruses.
- Automatic waterers that provide fresh water at all times.
- We provide a power washing system that mixes hydrogen Peroxide & water based disinfectant that is safe for your pets and is also odorless to control bacteria and viruses.
- We use artificial turf for our outdoor exercise area for comfort and cleanliness.
- Our acoustical materials are specifically designed to reduce noise.
- We offer televisions for entertainment in all luxury suites.
- Our cameras strategically placed to monitor the activity of our guests during exercise.
- Our facility offers UV lighting and individual kennel airflow per each ward.
- We provide large dog runs.
- A Large outdoor exercise area.
- For low impact, we provide soft rubber floors in our indoor exercise area.
- Walk-in bathing area.
- We provide an Increased air exhaust system to prevent humidity within the facility.
- We’re in all-suite resort lodge NO CAGES for our canine friends.
- All suites are glass fronted with raised beds.
- Our Luxury Suites are specifically designed so that bashful dogs can have a privacy panel to sleep behind and not be bothered by other guests.
- We offer outdoor and indoor exercise area’s with our outdoor area including water play.
- We offer special housing units for Avian and Exotic guests surrounded by fear free colors.
- Avian guests are far removed from other guests if requested and can be wheeled in or use one of our lodging units.
- Your Exotic pets are in separate areas where it’s nice and quiet away from noisy dogs and preying cats.
- Our large Cats-condos offer privacy yet there is plenty of room to exercise. The condos also provide your cat with fish to look at and outdoor windows.
- These excellent cat-condos are specially designed to include airflow and single condo exhaust to keep your cat healthy and to remove litterbox odor.
- Our Senior Center for Dogs provides nice quiet and comfy surroundings with plenty of couches.
- We offer a Valet Service if requested where so you can drop off your pet at the door and have us come out to get your pet from your vehicle.
- Reservations and payment for services is available online for your convenience (saves time so you can get on with your busy day).